Echo Dot 4th Gen Kids
- Meet Echo Dot Kids – Our most popular smart speaker with Alexa, made for kids (not a toy). The super-fun design delivers crisp vocals and balanced bass for full sound.
- Help kids learn and grow – Kids can ask Alexa questions, set alarms, and get help with their homework.
- Unlock a world of kid-friendly content – The included year of Amazon Kids+ gives them access to thousands of hours of kid-friendly Audible books, interactive games, and educational skills. After 1 year, your subscription will automatically renew every month starting at just $2.99/month plus applicable tax. You may cancel any time by visiting the Amazon Parent Dashboard or contacting Customer Service.
- Easy-to-use parental controls – Set daily time limits, filter explicit songs, and review activity in the Amazon Parent Dashboard.
- Made for wild imaginations – Kids can ask Alexa to play music, read stories, and call approved friends and family.
- Designed to protect your family’s privacy – Amazon is not in the business of selling your personal information to others. Built with multiple layers of privacy controls including a mic off button.
|Size||3.9” x 3.9” x 3.5” (100 x 100 x 89 mm)|
|Weight||12 oz (341.3 g) Actual size and weight may vary by manufacturing process|
|Wi-Fi connectivity||Dual-band Wi-Fi supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 and 5 GHz) networks. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.|
|Amazon Sidewalk||A shared network that can simplify Echo device setup and can help your device reconnect to your Wi-Fi router when you update your password or network name. Sidewalk uses a small portion of your internet bandwidth to provide these services to you and your neighbors, and is enabled on your device unless you have previously disabled the setting. You can disable Sidewalk at anytime. Learn more here.|
|Bluetooth connectivity||Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo Dot or from Echo Dot to your Bluetooth speaker. Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices. Hands-free voice control is not supported for Mac OS X devices. Bluetooth speakers requiring PIN codes are not supported.|
|Audio||1.6” speaker. 3.5 mm line out for use with external speakers (audio cable not included).|
|System requirements||Echo Dot Kids comes ready to connect to your Wi-Fi. The Alexa app is compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices and also accessible via your web browser. Supported operating systems. Certain skills and services may require subscription or other fees.|
|Setup technology||Amazon Wi-Fi simple setup enables customers to connect smart devices to their Wi-Fi network in a few easy steps. Wi-Fi simple setup is another way Alexa is always getting smarter.|