Anker 347 Power Bank
Anker Powerbank 347 is equipped with Anker in-house PIQ3.0 technology, (QC and PD). So it is suitable to charge a large number of devices. The capacity of this powerbank is 40000 mAh with lithium polymer batteries with a maximum output of 30W via USB-C and 18W via USB-A. A combination of 10 safety features that work together to provide the ultimate protection for your devices.
1. Anker’s PIQ 3.0 (PD+QC)
2. Trickle Charging Mode for charging low-powered devices and accessories.
iPhone 8/11/12/13 and 14 series, Samsung S21, Samsung S22, Google Pixel 5 / 6, and more.
MacBook Air, all the laptops & notebooks that support 30W USB-C charging.
iPad 9th Gen, iPad Pro 2021, etc.
AirPods Pro / 3 and etc.
Apple Watch Series 5 and 7 and etc.
It is compatible with most phones and devices (Get the fastest possible charge of up to 30W with a USB C port and 18W with a USB A port. Charge an iPhone 13 to 50% in 37 minutes)
Output Ports (x2):
- PIQ3.0 USB-C1 Output：5V ⎓ 3A / 9V ⎓ 2A /12V ⎓ 2.5A / 15V ⎓ 2A /20V ⎓ 1.5A (15W, 18W & 30W PD)
- PIQ3.0 USB-C2 Output：5V ⎓ 3A / 9V ⎓ 2A /12V ⎓ 2.5A / 15V ⎓ 2A /20V ⎓ 1.5A (15W, 18W & 30W PD)
- PIQ2.0 USB-A Output：5V ⎓ 3A / 9V ⎓ 2A (15W, 18W)
- Total Output via USB C：12V⎓2.5A (30W)/ 15V⎓2A(30W)
- Total Output via USB A & A2：9V⎓2A (18W)
- Maximum Current per port: 3A
Input ports (x1):
- USB-C Input (PD)：USB-C1/2 Input：5V ⎓ 3A / 9V ⎓ 2A /12V ⎓ 2.5A / 15V ⎓ 2A /20V ⎓ 1.5A
- (15W, 18W & 30W PD)
- Total Input (PD)： 30W (20V ⎓ 1.5A ）
PD 18W wall charger can fully charge in only 6.5h (such as iPhone 11 pro adaptor)
Weight & Dimensions:
164.5*85.6*46.2mm / 6.57 x 3.35 x 1.81 inches
905g / 1.98 pounds
1*2 ft (0.6 m)/ 60cm USB-A to USB-C cable
1. USB-C to Lightning cable not included.
2. Apple Watch cable is not included.
3. Not compatible with MacBook Pro 13″ (2019) and MacBook Pro 16″