|Speaker Type||Multi Room|
|Model Name||Beats Pill+|
|Recommended Uses For Product||For Gaming Consoles, For Computers, For Televisions, For Smartphones or Tablets, For Music Players|
- Defined, pure sound quality Bluetooth speaker in a portable, compact design – the length of the device is 0.68 feet
- Pair and play with Bluetooth device with a 12-hour rechargeable battery
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices
- Download the Beats Pill+ app to unlock features that put you and your friends at the center of your music like never before. Bring a second speaker into the mix for even fuller sound or sound in stereo.
- Grab a friend and control the music from two Bluetooth sources.
- Charge out to charge your Apple iPhone and other devices; Type of Jack: Lightning to USB-A charging cable
- Enhanced speaker phone lets you make and receive calls with clarity
- Comes with Beats Pill+ speaker with 1.5m Lightning to USB-A charging cable, 12.5W PSU, Quick Start Guide and Warranty Card
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you use this as a speaker for non-Bluetooth devices?
Pill+ can be connected to any standard, non-Bluetooth device using a 3.5mm auxiliary cable.
Does it come with a carrying case?
Pill+ does not include a carrying case.
Does it have audio out?
Pill+ features a USB charging output to power an additional device, but not an audio output.
What kind of charging cable does it use?
Pill+ charges via a standard Lightning cable (one is included).
Can you pair multiple Pills together?
Two Pill+ speakers can be used together by connecting through the Pill+ app for iOS or the Beats app for Android. ‘Amplify’ mode allows both speakers to stream the same audio, while ‘Stereo’ mode converts each speaker into a left or right channel for true stereo sound.
Can you control your music?
Pill+ features onboard controls. Use the ‘b’ button to control playback – one press to play or pause, two presses to skip forward, or three presses to skip backward. Use the “+” and “-“ buttons to adjust volume up or down.
How long does the battery last?
Pill+ can provide up to 12 hours of music playback from a full charge.
Do they have a microphone?
Pill+ features a built-in microphone for phone call and voice assistant use.
How do I pair with my iPhone?
Download the Pill+ app from the App Store for easy one-touch pairing. Or, hold down the ‘b’ button until the LED blinks and then select Pill+ in the Bluetooth menu.
How do I pair with my Android device?
Download the Beats app from the Google Play Store for easy one-touch pairing. Or, hold down the ‘b’ button until the LED blinks and then select Pill+ in the Bluetooth menu.
How do I activate Siri or other voice assistants?
Hold down the ‘b’ button to activate Siri or the default voice assistant on your device.
There are no reviews yet.