|CPU Socket||LGA 1151|
|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer|
|RAM Memory Technology||DDR4|
|Compatible Processors||9th Generation Intel Core|
|Chipset Type||Intel B360|
|Memory Clock Speed||2400 MHz|
|Memory Storage Capacity||16 GB|
|Product Dimensions||20 x 10 x 2 inches|
|Item Weight||2.49 pounds|
|Date First Available||February 5, 2021|
- LGA 1151 Supports 8th and 9th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Intel B360 single chip architecture
- Supports SO-DIMM DDR4-2133/2400/2666 up to 16GB Memory
- Supports 8 x PCIe x16 slots (50mm between X16 slots)
- Supports M.2 (16Gb/s) Connector
- Motherboard Dimensions 19.1 Inch x 9.25 Inch ( W x L )
- This motherboard has NO 24 pin ATX power supply connector it uses eight 6 pin PCIe connectors for power and has 8 PCIe connectors as outputs to power GPU’s. If using a ATX power supply you will need a 24 pin jumper to start the power supply.
- Your CPU MUST have intergrated graphics. HDMI cable must be plugged into on board HDMI. This can be changed later in the BIOS if desired.
There are no reviews yet.