- Inspire 3 is the tracker that helps you find your energy, do what you love and feel your best. All you have to do is wear it
- Move more: Daily Readiness Score, Active Zone Minutes, all-day activity tracking and 24/7 heart rate, 20 plus exercise modes, automatic exercise tracking and reminders to move
- Stress less: always-on wellness tracking, daily Stress Management Score, mindfulness sessions, relax breathing sessions, irregular heart rhythm notifications, SpO2, menstrual health tracking, resting heart rate and high/low heart rate notifications
- Sleep better: automatic sleep tracking, personalized Sleep Profile, daily detailed Sleep Score, smart wake vibrating alarm, sleep mode
- Comfortably connected day and night: calls, texts and smartphone app notifications, color touchscreen with customizable clock faces, super lightweight and water resistant to 50 meters, up to 10 day battery life
- Fitbit Inspire 3
- Classic wristband (both small & large)
- Charging cable
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data, minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for the last 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at 1-second intervals during exercise tracking and at 5-second intervals all other times
The Inspire 3 band is made of a premium, comfortable silicone (similar to that used in many sport watches) and fastens with a plastic buckle and tang.
Google account will be required.
The Fitbit app is compatible with most popular phones.To set up and use your Fitbit products and services, you must install the Fitbit app on a compatible device running one of the following operating systems:
- Apple iOS 14 or higher.
- Android OS 8 or higher. Android users can set up Inspire 3 faster with Google Fast Pair.
- Syncing range: Up to 9m
- Certain features like smartphone notifications may require Android 8+.
- Syncing requires Bluetooth® LE and internet connection.
Sensors & Components
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Optical heart rate monitor
- Vibration motor
- Red and infrared sensors for blood oxygen (SpO2) monitoring
- Ambient light sensor
Swimproof (water resistant to 50 metres). After getting the band wet, we recommend drying the band because, as with any wearable device, it’s best for your skin if the band is clean and dry.
Like all heart rate tracking technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device and different movements.
Both small and large sizes included in box.
Fits wrist 137 – 193mm in circumference
Fits wrist 193 – 221mm in circumference
39.32mm l x 18.6mm w x 11.75mm h
Battery & Power
Battery life of up to 10 days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings and other factors; actual results will vary. We recommend charging your tracker every few days to ensure you are always tracking.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time (0-100%): Two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth®
Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then. If the band gets wet or you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on.
- Operating temperature: 0° to 40°C
- Maximum operating altitude: 8,534 m
There are no reviews yet.