- A440 PCIe 4.0 SSD delivers awesome performance at lightning speeds with reading and writing up to 7,000/5,500 MB/s. Using Phison E18 controller.
- Addresses the high temperatures generated by high-speed performance
- Supports the PCIe Gen4 x4 specification and the latest NVMe 1.4 standard
- Warranty: 5-year or TBW (Terabytes Written) limited warranty. Free Technical Support and Customer Service on TEAMGROUP’s official website. The definition and conditions of TBW are based on the JEDEC standard.
- According to the SSD installation guide of SONY PlayStation 5, TEAMGROUP T-FORCE CARDEA A440 1TB/ 2TB are meet the requirement with the interface, capacity, sequential read speed, and so on. Please note that this product (CARDEA A440) comes with two heat sinks. One is a Graphene heat sink (with 3.7mm height) that could be fit in the PS5 SSD slot. Another one is an Aluminum heat sink (with 12.9mm height) that could install in the PS5 SSD slot without the slot’s lid.
- Specially designed to be seamlessly compatible with The PS5 Console, for gamers that strive for extreme speed and quality memory storage expansion.
|Interface||PCIe Gen4.0 x4 with NVMe 1.4|
|Capacity||1TB / 2TB|
|Operation Temperature||0˚C ~ 70˚C|
|Storage Temperature||-40˚C ~ 85˚C|
|Terabyte Written (TBW)||1TB – 700TBW
2TB – 1,400TBW
|Performance||Crystal Disk Mark:
1TB Read/Write: up to 7,000/5,500 MB/s
2TB Read/Write: up to 7,000/6,900 MB/s
1TB Read/Write: up to 650K/700K
2TB Read/Write: up to 650K/700K
|Weight||13g (with Graphene heat sink)
46g (with Aluminum heat sink)
|Dimensions||80.0(L) x 22.0(W) x 3.7(H) mm (with Graphene heat sink)
80.0(L) x 23.4(W) x 12.9(H) mm (with Aluminum heat sink)
|Humidity||RH 90% under 40°C (operational)|
|Operating System||System Requirements:
There are no reviews yet.