The Thermal Grizzly M.2 SSD Cooler is a passive cooling solution for next generation form factor SSDs. It’s no secret that modern M.2 NVMe SSDs, in particular, get hot when in demanding use, so the speed of the drive has to be slowed down. To counteract this problem and get full performance, the Grizzly professionals have developed a compact passive cooler that significantly reduces the temperatures of an M.2 SSD.
- PASSIVE M.2 COOLER – Preventing NVMe drive slowdown during intensive use
- INSTALLATION – Takes up to 5 minutes and is simple with no risk of damaging the m.2 drive or motherboard
- ARCHITECTURE – Modern cooling design, consists of a front cover and back plate, as well as two matching Minus Pad 8 high-performance thermal pads
- COMPATIBILITY – With single-sided M.2 NVMe SSDs that are 22 millimeters wide and 80 millimeters long
- CONGRUENCE – Ideally designed for desktop computers, perfectly matched with drives from manufacturers – Samsung, Kingston, ADATA
Manufacturer: Thermal Grizzly Color: Black Compatibility: All one-sided M.2 NVMe SSDs (2280 – 22 mm width, 80 mm length); Connector must be 4.2 mm height Box includes: 1x Front cover, 1x Backplate, 1x Thermal Pad 0.5 mm, 1x Thermal Pad 1 mm
Item Dimensions LxWxH 2.95 x 0.91 x 0.35 inches Noise Level 14 dB Item Weight 1 Grams
There are no reviews yet.