UGREEN 2-PORT USB KVM SWITCH BOX 30357
- Ugreen 2 Port USB KVM switch box allows you to control 2 computers with only one set of controls (mouse and keyboard). It is great for workstations, test stands or anywhere multitask between computers is required. USB VGA KVM switch provides a cost-effective way to share one USB keyboard, USB mouse, and VGA monitor to control 2 computers.
- Portable and Easy to Use: 2 USB Type A connectors, 2 USB Type B connectors, and 3 VGA connectors. The 2 In 1 Out KVM Switch between two computers is controlled by the push button on the top of the unit. 2 USB Type B connectors support not only for data transfer but also for the power supply. No external power required.
- Higher Definition Output: Ugreen USB KVM switch supports high-definition image and supports maximum resolution up to 1920 x 1440. The adapter supports only for video output. But you can enjoy the audio through speakers from PC.
- Wide Compatibility: Windows 10/8/7 / XP / Vista (32/64-bit), Mac, Linux, Sun Solaris, DOS, Win3, WINNT, Netware, and Unix. The VGA Switcher Box also supports online games and DVR. Plug and Play: no power supply, or software needed.
- Important Note: Please make sure the VGA Input Connector 1 and USB B Connector 1 were plugged in the same Host. VGA IN1 and USB IN1 is corresponding. Do NOT support VGA IN1 and USB IN2 mixed insertion.
1. One USB keyboard, USB mouse, and VGA monitor control two computers
2. Max resolution: 1920 x 1440
3. No software drivers required
4. No power adapter required
How It Works
1. Connect the USB devices to the USB A female connectors on the switch
2. Connect a VGA cable to the VGA OUT interface and the display device
3. Connect VGA IN1 and USB IN1 to PC1 at the same time
4. Connect VGA IN2 and USB IN2 to PC2 at the same time
5. Press the manual switch button to switch between the two computers
* Windows 10 / 8/ 7/ XP/ Vista (32-bit / 64-bit)
* Mac OS X v10.3.9 or later
* Sun Solaris
Ugreen 2-Port USB VGA KVM Switch x 1
USB 2.0 Type A to Type B Cable 1.5M x 2