Beats by Dr. Dre EP Overview
Styled in black, these Beats EP On-Ear Headphones by Beats By Dr. Dre are wired on-ear headphones designed to deliver a precise and tuned sound, preserving the clarity and depth of whatever you’re listening to—with some degree of noise isolation to boot. They feature a durable yet sleek construction, reinforced with stainless steel to promote a longer life, and boast vertical sliders so that you may make adjustments to better suit your particular cranium. Their cable features a microphone and RemoteTalk control, allowing you to answer/end phone calls, control the playback and volume of your audio, and engage in conversations with Siri, if ever you choose to do so.
- Fine-tuned acoustics for clarity and depth
- Durable, lightweight design reinforced with stainless steel
- Adjustable vertical sliders for a personalized fit
- Take calls and control music on your iOS devices with RemoteTalk cable
- Ear coupling: On-ear
- Type: closed
- Transducer principle: dynamic
- Impedance: 31,65 ohms
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 102,4 dB
- Pressure averaged from big and small head: 417,5 g
- Weight with cable: 202 g
- Weight without cable: 192 g
- Cable length: 130 cm
There are no reviews yet.